Sunday, April 23, 2017

MY A-LEVEL SKETCHBOOK: Part One.

Hey Guys, Eme here! Just thought for today's post I would share some pages from my Art & Design A-level sketchbooks! I have about 5 sketchbooks over the span of two years of a-levels, so I thought I would turn it into a little series

Note: I show mostly the introductory pages before I had picked my Unit 1 topic. The theme I ended up choosing was African Art which you see a bit of at the very end. I didn't love where I went with it hence why I chose to exclude the rest of the sketchbook from the video. I've just included pages which I thought would be nice to talk about. (If you'd prefer the next video to be more detailed on the developing theme then let me know in the comments!)





Also in case anyone was wondering,  I got an A* at a-level art. I admit my skill wasn't that great at the time but I think getting that grade was largely to do with loads of experimentation, not being afraid to try new things and fail and succeed either way! If you're an A-level student needing some tips I'd be happy to help!


Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment