Sunday, January 22, 2017

Art x Activism: WOMEN'S MARCH LONDON


Hello, lovely people! Steph here. I am in very high spirits because I attended London's women's march yesterday and boy, was it amazing. It's really incredible to think that so many people came together for one cause and not just in London but all over the world. So I am especially honored to have been there and documented some of it.

So let's move on if you've been as hyped up about the women's march as I've been then you've probably been looking out for the wittiest signs and placards. I think that was definitely my favorite part of the march the diverse signs that were used from half-assed last minute felt-tip markers on white cardboards to elaborate paintings on walker's crisps cartons to professional graphic designs. It was really a sort of moving exhibition on its own. And there was lovely music to go with it oo, music in the form of chants, "Donald Trump, go away racist, sexist, anti-gay" or "Trump you are an idiot" were two of my favs. It really was an all encompassing experience and it helped that it was marvelously SUNNY DAY IN ENGLAND, even nature must be against Trump. Anyways I got out my camera on this lovely day and played photojournalist for the day, documenting the march, so here are some of my favorite shots and as well as a short clip to give you a taste of what it was like on the day.










We can do it






Grab my pussy feel my claws


Mexico Vs Trump



Grope



White silence is violence

Watch where u putin those tiny hands



Dickhead



This beautiful little girl that started the "Trump you are an idiot" chant #catchthemyoung.

No comments:

Post a Comment