Sunday, June 18, 2017

PROJECT A PIECES.

Hello ladies and gentlemen and non-binary fairies, so as you know we hosted an event on Friday (which was amazing thank you to everyone who came through) and a diverse collection of art pieces were made so I've taken pictures of a few and decided to share. I think my camera is faulty and my laptop won't let me edit pics so enjoy these mediocre pics for now xx



'Girls' collage by India

'Coffee man' by Larry

'Lost at sea with the birds' by Ajoke

'Man on Fire' by Immaculata

'Untitled' by Adaobi

'Bust of Uzzoma' by Immaculata

'VSOP' by VSOP

'In the mood for love' by Steph.

'Naruto' by Ali
We'll be releasing more pictures and a vlog in the next coming weeks so keep an eye out and see you next week xx.

For those of you asking for the playlist from Friday: here it is. And if you weren't there you can feel like you were when you jam to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment