Sunday, August 28, 2016

BARBADOS DIARIES: COPA CABANA

Is this post just an excuse to rub it in you guys’ faces that I went to the Caribbean and had the most amazing vacation of my life? Absolutely.  Potentially. All bragging aside though, I could not go all the way to Barbados without coughing up a couple of blog posts for you guys!

At first I thought I’d just go to one of the galleries and take a couple pictures, but that seemed boring to me; and for some reason I was on some serious alternative vibes (lol).  Long story short, I just decided to wing it and go about my holiday as normal taking pictures of anything artsy that caught my eye along the way!





This was hands down one my favourite pieces to have stumbled upon. It’s wall art at the Copa Cabana beach club on the south coast of Barbados. Such an amazing piece of art (and photo op). It was done by artist,  Jay Shogo who happens to be on Instagram so you can check him out here.

Here are some more pictures:








I hope you guys enjoyed the eyecandy! & in case anyone was wondering what I got up to personally  on this trip, heres a photo of me swimming in the ocean with every single floatation device known to man.




xxx !

-Eme

No comments:

Post a Comment